Apply for this role: Email email@example.com with your CV or apply here.
This role is designed for a passionate Paid Media / PPC Manager, working for a fast-growing North Wales-based PPC agency.
In the role, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of Paid Media clients across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Working with the team and clients to formulate long-term PPC strategies designed to deliver exceptional results.
- Creating, managing and optimising campaigns across all key networks; Search, Shopping, Display, Video and more.
- Managing accounts on a daily basis, ensuring we’re on track with budgets and performance.
- Reporting internally and to clients on account performance, focusing on set KPIs and year-on-year (YoY)/month-on-month (MoM) gains.
- Supporting the team in auditing and data analysis for new business and existing clients.
- Actively researching and learning about any upcoming trends, features and updates.
- Minimum of 1-year experience working within a PPC role (preferably agency-side)
- Experience managing accounts for both E-Commerce and Lead Generation
- Skilled in Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads
- Ability to analyse data and prepare insightful reports
- Fluent in English and have strong ability to read and write
- Confident communicating clearly and professionally with clients and team members
- Organised, punctual and effective time management
- Confident in all IT skills (documents, spreadsheets, presentations)
- Google Ads certification
- Microsoft Ads experience
- Conversion tracking set up knowledge
- WordPress and/or Shopify experience
- Graphic design
- Competent using Mac and iOS
- 24 days holiday (+bank holidays)
- Extra holiday for your birthday
- Free parking
- Bike 2 Work scheme
- Working from home flexibility (post probation)
- Friday finish at 4pm
- Company pension
Apply for this role: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV